Saturday, November 7, 2009

Inspirational messages by Caleb

Okay, I've got like a million things running around in my head that I should have or still need to post about, but for now I need to write down these gems that have come out of Caleb's mouth recently:

*After I announced that is was time for everyone to take a nap, Caleb promptly informed me, "No, we're not taking naps today. Sorry."
Oh, well okay. Thanks for letting me know.

*Caleb and Glen were looking at a toy magazine that came in the mail.
Caleb: "Oooo, I like that toy."
Glen: "Would you go pee in the potty for that toy?"
Caleb: "Uhhhhh, prob'ly not."
Well, thanks for being honest, kid.

*After Glen finishes the evening family prayer with "Amen" Caleb immediately says, "I popped out two boogers for that prayer!" Wow, thanks Bud. I'm sure the prayer sincerely thanks you for those boogers. And we sincerely thank you for the constant entertainment you provide!

7 comments:

  1. he's a funny kid. And definitely sounds like he belongs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Good luck with the potty training. Benjamin has been having ups and downs with it. It will be a great day when he just DOES IT, no bribing or cleaing up or anything. Then on to the next kid... But I hear girls are easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We're excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. I'll call you soon to work out the details. Alan and Glen don't seem to be getting much accomplished through emails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting! Funny kid you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are funny! I went to walmarts the other day looking for you, but for some reason you weren't there, didn't you get my memo?lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! You were so beautiful Tonight at the Puyallup Christmas Concert. I looked for you afterwards but needed to get my kids home to bed. Miss you ton's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you guys, we want to send you a Christmas card, but we don't have your current address. Could you e-mail it to us?

    ilovepaulduersch at gmail
    pbduersch at gmail

    ReplyDelete