Happy Anniversary to us! We celebrated our anniversary the middle of the month. Us then:


Us now:
Happy Birthday to Glen! We celebrated Glen's birthday toward the end of the month:
Lastly, as if Glen hasn't been working hard enough on our house, he decided to run the Hood to Coast relay! It was a great opportunity, really. His friend, Alan, was on a team and they needed one more runner. He finished the race with his team, and came away without injury, so he's a happy camper! The team did really well, actually. They came in just over 27 hours, and 306th out of 1000 teams. Not too shabby. I came along with the kids and we stayed two nights with the Rasmussens. They were great hosts, and didn't even mind that Caleb and Grace woke up at 3:30 in the morning the first night, and didn't go back to sleep (not even kidding, folks. Longest night EVER!)
Here are a few pictures of the relay fun:
The whole team running to the finish line:
Kristin and I drove an hour and a half to Seaside with the kids to see the finish, but we were too late :( They finished the race a lot sooner that we (and they) thought they would!
Glen and Alan at the end:

And here are a few pictures of the kids with Spencer (Alan and Kristin's little boy):
Notice how both of my kids have something in their mouths. Thanks, again, Rasmussen's, for letting us stay with you! (and for letting our kids get their germs all over your toys) Good job, Glen and Alan!
Happy anniversary/birthday/running! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe loved having you and I'm just sorry that Caleb and Grace had such a hard time sleeping. You got some cute pics. You guys still look about the same as you did when you got married. I wish I did. Hope the house is finished or getting really close!
ReplyDelete