Shall we start with Thanksgiving? I think we shall.
We enjoyed a short visit from Glen's family from Utah over the holiday. It was nice to be able to celebrate a holiday with family!
After running an extremely soggy 10K on Thanksgiving morning. Glen finished 6th overall and I got my best 10K time ever!
The family at the beach!
Christmas:
It was just the four of us on Christmas morning, as usual. Here are some pictures of the goodies:
In January Caleb turned 4!
And in February Grace turned 2!
And lastly, somewhere in the midst of all that, this happened:

Due August 11th!
Congrats Rachel!!! I'm excited for you guys! And I can't believe how big the kids have gotten! Where does the time go?
ReplyDeletehahaha, I'm just sitting here laughing with excitement!!! That makes 4 of us now! Congratulations!! In the next post will we get to see finished pictures of all the home improvement projects or are they still in the works?
ReplyDeleteThat last part's always good news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! That was a total shocker to me! I love how you just posted it so nonchalantly at the end. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling well enough to post now. :) What a great ultrasound! He/she looks like a cutie already!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rachael!! :) Just noticed that we have the same sofas!! :) your kiddos are so cute!
ReplyDeleteRachel!!! Congratulations!! How exciting! I hope your #3 is as easy as mine. :) :) So glad you blogged, I have been missing you!!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! AHHH! Screams of Delight for you and your Family!
ReplyDeleteCongradulations, on your run time as well!
I haven't blogged in over four months either. I've been dreading doing it, but you may just have given me the motivation to do it. Congrats on the new little one! How very exciting. I can't wait to find out what you're having. We'll be in Seattle in late April. We need to get together and hang out.
ReplyDeletePS: We've got #3 on the way too...due July 23, so not too far apart.