I almost get a little emotional when I think about it. Seriously. This basement has been consuming our lives for the past year and a half. But only in the last couple of months have we (mostly Glen) really kicked it into gear. Speaking in running terms, I feel like we're at the point in the race when you come around a corner and you can see the finish line. So what do you do? You book it. Full speed ahead until you cross that line!
Here are a ton of befores and currents. The next pictures I post of the basement will be of the finished product.
Stairs (or lack of) before:
Stairs current:
Looking into laundry/bathroom BEFORE:
Looking into laundry/bathroom CURRENT:
Bathroom BEFORE:
Bathroom CURRENT:
Hallway BEFORE:
Hallway CURRENT:
Storage Room BEFORE:
Storage Room CURRENT:
Family Room BEFORE:
Family Room CURRENT (in same order as before pictures):
Wow! This looks great! I can see why you are anxious to get it done. It will seem like a whole new house with all that space. Good luck getting it done soon!
ReplyDeleteNot enough can be said for usable space!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, looking great!
Wow Rachel! It is definitely looking MUCH better now than it did before! Congratulations! I hope everything gets finished soon!!
ReplyDelete