Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hate it when that happens....Part 2

I hate it when you're getting ready to go out the door to church, and your 1-year-old grabs a mostly-eaten bowl of cereal off the table (no, I had not cleared the table) and gets it all over herself and the floor. Then, after you've cleaned that up, I hate it when you're 3-year-old spills a cup of juice all over the floor. (note to self: clear the breakfast table before leaving for church)

Then, halfway through sacrament meeting, I hate it when another 3-year-old*, sitting in front of your 1-year-old, upchucks her breakfast all over your 1-year-old.

My only consolation was that I was not holding Grace during the puking. I did, however, feel REALLY bad for my friend who was holding her...and for the poor guy who was trying to give his talk through all the commotion.


*No offense at all to the mother of the little girl who puked; she's a friend of mine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy - I've never had a Sunday like that before! :) Poor Grace got puked on, and poor girl that had to puke in the middle of sacrament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Rachel!! You have the craziest stories!!

    ReplyDelete