It started out with this:
Then this:
Which soon turned into this:
These days, I frequently find her here:
I always have to make sure the kitchen chairs are pushed in, otherwise she'll be up on the table in 5 seconds flat.
Seriously, Caleb NEVER climbed. He slept in his crib until just past his 3rd birthday because he never attempted to climb out. He still struggles to climb into his bed, poor kid. (I'm not complaining about it, by the way, I've always been grateful for it) I have a feeling we'll be getting one of those "crib tents" for Grace before she's 2.
Oh, and whenever I take a picture of Grace doing something, Caleb has to do something similar and insists that I take a picture:
Oh the things I have to look forward to. If Spencer ever learns how to crawl or walk that is. :) They are both so cute. I can see both of you in Grace.
ReplyDelete