Fortunately for you, I did not take pictures of this fiasco (unlike with other fiascos dealing with bodily functions, which I am planning on posting later...) These are just cute pictures of the kids.
6 months ago
Don't you want a little taste of the glory! See what it tastes like! ~Nacho Libre
Oops...
ReplyDeleteLet me quote from my sister-in-law's blog post today, because I think you'll appreciate it:
"...Kennedy and Joel (who are BOTH potty training) have been watching the Once Upon A Potty DVD lately. They love it and like to act it out. At one part, the little girl on the show is trying to figure out what her new potty is. She thinks it might be a hat, so she puts it on her head. Kennedy acted this this out as well. Unfortunately for Kennedy, I had forgotten to dump out the potty last time she used it, so she poured pee all over her head. Great!! So now I’ve got a pee head daughter and pee on the floor. Stupid movie."
At least it wasn't on the carpet. But then I guess you wouldn't have had the slip-n-slide action. I'd rather clean a baby than clean a carpet.
ReplyDeleteWe're excited about your blog!
That's a good mom story. Eww! I'm so glad you have a blog, I can't believe your little girl is a year already. And Caleb is so handsome! We have a blog at melanchuk.com/family_blog if you didn't already know.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your blog. I like to see updated pics of your cute kids!
ReplyDeleteOh man! What a crazy adventure! I am so sorry!! Let's hope that never happens again!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad my life isn't as exciting as yours is, yet. Grace is getting so big!
ReplyDelete