I actually kind of like this one (part of the piano):
Bum shot:
And lastly, my favorite:
I didn't even know he had taken these pictures. I was scrolling through the pictures on our camera and cracked up when I saw them. He took like 10 or 12.
Also, sometimes Caleb likes to walk around with his eyes closed. This is the result:
I was actually walking two steps behind the poor little guy when he walked right into this corner (please ignore ripped wallpaper). Ouchers.
He wanted to look in the mirror at his "owie." I took him into the bathroom and he took one look at it, turned away and said, "No, Mommy. Turn the lights off, I don't want to look at that!"
haha! That is so funny! I hope things are going better with your weaning. Keep at it!
ReplyDeleteWow that is quite the bump he's got there! Must be tought just like his old man.
ReplyDelete