Saturday, May 15, 2010

Change is a Comin'

Lot's of things are going to be changing for us in the next couple of months. Next month, we will be going from this:

Goodbye Evergreen State....


To this:

Hello Valley of the Sun!

Glen has accepted an awesome position with a great company in Arizona, and will be starting next month! We will miss the beautiful Northwest. But we feel very blessed for this opportunity and look forward living close to so much of my family! Arizona is where I grew up, and boy have I been missing the sunshine! Although I am in for some serious climate shock, people, so wish me luck in doing the last 2 months of my pregnancy in 100 degree + weather.


Also, in an effort to get our house ready to sell, we are back to this:

This is the current state of my upstairs bathroom.


Glen is working like a madman again!



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations to Glen on the new job! I'm excited for you that you'll be close to family again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I'm so excited for you guys, but so sad for us. We'll miss you, but it sounds like a really good things for your family. I don't know how you've lived so far away from both sides of your families for this long. I don't envy you Phoenix weather and being pregnant, so hopefully you'll have good AC at your new place. Best of luck getting your house ready to sell and with all of the moving plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I'm so glad you get to go home! Just in time for to have a baby :)

    ReplyDelete