Usually on Saturday's when I need to get stuff ready on the computer for
Primary on Sunday, Caleb will watch TV while I'm in the office. I've determined that to be the only way to keep him from destroying all things electronic in the office. Just now Caleb came to the office door and said:
Caleb: Mommy, I need to tell you something.
Me: What is it, Bud?
Caleb: We need a Smart Mop.
Me: Huh?
Caleb: Yeah, you know, a Smart Mop. It picks up the mustard and the ketchup. And lots of other things. (Runs away)
This kid may be on to something...
*Image from buysmartmop.com
Haha! That is so funny! Ashton told me the exact same thing about the smart mop from seeing the commercial on tv. How easily their little minds are influenced by marketing!
ReplyDeleteha ha So cute!! I didn't know you were expecting in August too!! Am I missing something did you post on the T-hall Blog? Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear the gender! Are you going to find out?
ReplyDelete